bf trouble?

um i like had this bf for the longest time

but sometimes like i was hanging out with this really hot guy and flirting with him when he wasnt around

then yesterday he comes up to me and says he found out and like he was dumping me

and then he like called me a ditz and a couple of other words that like yahoo wont let me post

so i went back up to him and started cursing him out

and then he was like i was going to dump you anyway cuz you got annoying

then i said like your best friend is a better kissser than, you're the most selfish guy i've ever been out with

cuz yeah his best friend checked me out whenever i was around him, so i had a little *thing* with him at the time too

so like then he slapped me in the middle of the hallway

what do i do??? we've been goijng out for 2 weeks

i miss him sooo much, and the scholl is talking about it

and iw otn see his best friend that often

(worst day ever, also got an F on my report for english)

so like help me out?

im a junior

Favorite Answer

Okay first of all when a guy hits you; its time to call the cops have him arrested on suspended from school something.

And second of all you couldn't have missed him that much soon as he's out of your site your flirting and kissing other guys.

Sweetie its time to move on.

#1 you both are wrong.you are wrong for flirting with other guys and you have a boyfriend.would you want him to do that to you.more then likely no.now your boyfriend or ex-boyfriend since he wants to break up is wrong for slapping you,that is called Domestic Violence and I dont care how mad he was with you he should not have slapped you.It is time to leave this relationship alone.Just like somebody else said move on.

Like for starters quit saying "like" so damn much its annoying. Wow 2 whole weeks let me guess you in the 7th or 8th grade. Believe me...you will have much more relationship probles to come than this one....let it go

well take time to heal and move on, besides if he slapped you then you don't need to be in that type of relationship

let him go and find out who you are and what you want.

SIMPLE ANSWER...KILL YO MADAFUKIN' BF THEN YOURSELF