Do you prefer white Christmas lights or colored?

I prefer white, they seem classier to me for some reason. I put them along the edge of the roof, on the mantle above the fireplace, and on the tree(the only colored lights I have are a set of bubble lights on the tree, but those are not the same as colored twinkle lights). I have a very woody front yard and was... show more I prefer white, they seem classier to me for some reason. I put them along the edge of the roof, on the mantle above the fireplace, and on the tree(the only colored lights I have are a set of bubble lights on the tree, but those are not the same as colored twinkle lights). I have a very woody front yard and was thinking that two of those reindeer made of white lights would be pretty and maybe some white lights on the wreath on the front door. What do you think?

Oh and is it just me or does it seem like most colored lights are are several strands blinking out of sinc? That would drive me crazy!

Merry Christmas!
Update: Yes, I think someone else did ask this, but I didn't realize it until after I had already asked, I wasn't paying attention to the similar questions thing until it was too late. But it wasn't me, I wouldn't ask the same question twice:)