How to be a striper?

my boyfriend ask me and I really don't know how help....

Guys no....Alright.....We aren't going to do anything it's a half strip...so....he will do me a show I will do mine...its a game I just need some tips helpyje.....

Favorite Answer

Hi! Well first, are you sure you want to be a stripper? Look, a man that loves a girl will respect her, just because he loves her. If he wants you to strip for him, he just wants to have whatever he can out of you, all the "fun" in life. You don't even know if you are going to be with him afterwards, so save yourself for someone that appreciates you for who you are, not for what they can get out of you. Remember that all women are beatiful, and we don't have to surrender unto men that are pigs, and I'm not insulting your boyfriend, I'm just trying to make you realize what you are getting into. If you really want to be a stripper for him, watch out...remember God is watching....

Does your boyfriend want to know how? He should be posting these questions himself! Dump the lazy bastard and hook up with a guy who shows some initiative. He'll never make money stripping until he learns how to hustle. I'm pretty sure it's the same for stripers.

• krissy

get some sexy lingere, that don't have to many buckles or straps to undo. Tie your hair up, put on regular but easily removable clothes over top. Shirts with buttons or zippers preferably. Have a big glass of wine to get over your nerves.

Pick a song not to fast and to slow, long enough to get the business done. Take it slow, grind your hips and take your time. Play a little don't just drop your clothes. If your wearing a skirt lift it slowly to show underneath then drop it. (don't wear grannie panties, a nice thong is sweet.)

Show your assets and have fun.

It helps to practice in front of a mirror first. I am not a stripper but i do this for my bf.

To be a striper all you need is a bucket of paint and a big brush. to be a stripper you simply need some tunes to take your clothes off to while dancing all sexy.

If your boyfriend asked you to be a stripper, dump him and get a new one because apparently he doesn't care enough about you. Today women have so many more choices and being a stripper.

I think you mean a stripper. You shouldn't even go down that road. The sex industry is ruthless and it will leave you emotionally empty and unavailable for true commitment when you are ready.

Some places have aerobic classes that teach you how to strip or get carmen electra's strip aerobic tape.

You simply lay all morality, conscience, and upright values aside to be a stripper OR you keep what morals, conscience and upright values you have and run as far from the sexually perverted boyfriend (who lacks the ability to love wholesomely and healthily) just as fast as your legs can carry you. Save yourself the tears from his sick infidelities and diseases he will likely give you.

There are plenty of websites about places that teach stripping and pole dancing - at least in the UK... Where are you???

You're 15, he doesn't expect a great show, only that you get naked.