Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Predict the fate of the nation - Presidential Election 2008?

Who do you think will be the frontrunner from either (or neither) party for the 2008 presidential election? I'm just curious as to what other critically-thinking, news-savy, average-joe voters like myself are thinking.

Favorite Answer

The Dems nominate Hillary--I don't see any way around it, too much momentum.

The Reps are a different beast--the party is (incredibly) in a state of semi-disarray b/c of GWB. I'd say Guliani, or maybe Romney.

Winner--Hillary

Rudy Giuliani for the Republican Party. Barack Obama for the Democratic Party. Out of disgust of the GOP electing a pro-abortion, pro-gay, anti-gun candidate, the Social Conservatives will elect their own candidate and further siphon votes away from the GOP, ensuring a Democratic win. Hillary will run and win the state of New York.

I predict that in the next year and a half, the Democrats in control are going to mess up big time and either Conda Lisa Rice (If HIllary Runs) or some other behind-the-scenes republican will take the presidency.

I think that the Democrats will nominate Pee-Wee Herman and that the Republicans will nominate Quark, from "Deep Space Nine."

On election night in 2008, it will become obvious that the outcome of the electoral college vote will hinge on which way Iowa goes, and in Iowa, it will be a nail-biter of a close election, with Pee-Wee slightly ahead of Quark. Quark will seek a recount, of course, and eventually Doc, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Grumphy and Dopey on the Iowa state Supreme Court will rule in Quark's favor that the recount standard should be based on the ability to see dimples on Rush Limbaugh's buttcheeks.

Then Pee-Wee will appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court where Moe, Larry, Curly, Shemp and Curly Joe will rule in Pee-Wee's favor that the standard should be based on Michael Moore's buttcheek dimples instead of Rush's, in which case it will be clearly demonstrated that Pee-Wee is obviously the winner.

• eagan

If issues circulate the way they at the instant are, McCain will win. If we've a chain of extra financial employer failures between now and then, i could say it's going to be tight ... and unpredictable. relies upon on how close we are to a real melancholy by using then.

I'm praying that Hilary Clinton will get the Democratic ticket, because conservatives will come out in droves to make sure she doesn't win... On the other hand, I'm praying that Newt Gingrich will be the Republican frontrunner because his leadership helped bring on the greatest economy this nation has ever seen.

I predict history in the making. Not only will Dems control the white house, but the house and senate too.

Because of it, Dick Cheney will accidently shoot GW in the face.

At this point, i would go with any democrat lol. I've had enough of republicans screwing things up. I would say Hillary Clinton or Barrack Obama are 2 front runners.

• ?

I think the Dems will put up Hillary, she wins and then we find out that she is a pre-op transexual anti-christ who cause the world to end.

A Conservative in the white house and a split congress!

Source(s): Truth seeker explain how Clinton, Reagan, Carter, and Eisenhower are related!