Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

okay what the hell is the Akashic Records? something to do with Astral Travelling?

Favorite Answer

Good question. What in HEAVEN is Akashic Records?

I have done a meditation where you travel to the place where the Akashic Records are kept and find out what is in them. I have not mastered this at all. But I got a vague idea of what it is about. Yes, I suppose if a person could astrally travel they might can look at the records. I am not ready to do this.

Akashic Records are, basically, the records of the universe (or unviverses, depending on your faith). They contain the records of every thought, creature, action, everything that ever was, is or will be. Reports exist of people, during an out of body experience, actually viewing the Akashic Records. Some believe that prophets are people who have viewed them and read or seen what will happen in the future.

Try reading about Edgar Cayce and some of his teachings if you'd like to learn more.

The Akashic Records is where the sum of all knowledge and everything, about everybody that ever existed is stored. For lots more information, read up on Edgar Cayce or visit the A.R.E. website.

• Peace

they are said to be the records of all actions done by us ... a blueprint to all we are

they can be accessed i am told through astral travel and after death we are held accountable by them

They are records of all your deeds in past lives.

P.S. Akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space" or "aether"). These records are stored in the aether.

i think it has something to do with the entire history of the world recorded supernaturally into a sort of universal memory.