December 1,2006 is World AIDS Day 2006: Calling everyone to account?

World AIDS Day takes place each year on 1 December. The theme for 2006 is “accountability”, with the slogan, “Stop AIDS. Keep the Promise”. The theme is set by the World AIDS Campaign in consultation with civil society organisations around the world. See www.worldaidscampaign.org for information on the theme, World AIDS Day events by campaigners all over the world.

Do you know your HIV status?

Yes: Tested within 6 months

Yes: Tested over 6 months

No: Always practice safe sex

No: Haven’t got round to it

No: Don’t want to know

No: Don’t care

Favorite Answer

Practicing monogamy right now; intend to be tested every 6 months (along with my partner-to-be) when we go to that level of intimacy (committed polyamory).

Negative since February 2006.

• eagan

All it is imaginary superstitous bullcrap. In 4 years whilst this date comes and is going, undergo in suggestions that I stated this. The 2012 end of the international date is from the classic Mayan calendar. the recent Agey varieties took this up and attempt to apply it to foretell armeggeddon. Why would desire to we've faith the Mayans? those adult males have been extra progressed than their contemporaries yet they have been nevertheless ignorant elitist cannibals. They killed and ate human beings to appease their gods. curiously it did no longer artwork coz the conquistadors rolled good over them like they weren't something. human beings have been predicting the top of the international for hundreds of years. the only situation is that their dates for this end have persisted to return and circulate with out any end ever occuring. each new technology gets the meglomaniac thought that they are the "end time technology" and that they think of they have got here across this end of the international crap for the 1st time. it is like, how many cases do you cry wolf previously we start up ignoring you? technology predicts that there will be an end regardless of the undeniable fact that it only isn't for some billion years from now whilst our sunlight runs out of gas. we would desire to continually be so fortunate as to have not destroyed ourselves ten cases over by using then. All this scriptural prophecy approximately mahdis and fake Jesuses - an excellent load of organic delusion; aint gonna take place. Write this down, undergo in suggestions I stated there will be no lead to 2012. reality is contagious~

Yes tested and negative. Just got my results today. Wearing my red ribbon with pride.

• Rich B

Never been tested,haven`t had sex in over twenty some years.

Negative as of August!

No: Always practice safe sex

"Do you know your HIV status?"

Of course I do, I don't need a test for that. I'm NEGATIVE.

I've only had 1 sexual partner in my life. And we were both virgins. That's how I know.

• ?

Yep, tested and safe

• Zeera

Negative, then celibate. Bor-ing.