So LADIES, what if I DID this?

Walked up to you said hi how are you doing, my name is John by the way, and after a little bit of chit chat asked for your number and offered to take you out sometime.

Keep in mind I DON'T know you, and I'm an ok looking chap!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • E B
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on your approach. If you're smooth, I'd be more inclined to accept.

• 1 decade ago

It's a nice approach. But for me once you tell me your name off the bat, I know you want to ask for my number and I don't know why but I pull away abit. What has always worked for me is when a guy starts off with small talk and then after a while introduces his name to me after we can tell we both can hold a good conversation with each other and then ask for my number. Same thing as what you may do but I guess in different order.

• 1 decade ago

if i was interested id b like um sure..give u my number and hopefully get to know u better over dinner. if i didnt like u, id b like umm sure, give u a fake number and hope to never have to get to know u ever again :) lol..usually people no that ur getting their number bc the chances of them seeing u again without it is slim to none, so if there interested which the way u make it sound, u didnt come on to strong so i dont see y it would b bad :)

• Jojo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Well, it all depends how tactfull you are and how well do you have yout game down.

If you come off flirty (not too much though) and honest, I would probably say yes, but if you appear to be too concided and come on to strong, chances are I will tell you off.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Most women would not be comfortable giving you their number but would rather have yours, so they can decide if they want to call you or not.

• sexton
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I'd give you my number... most likely though it would be me that walked up to you...

• 1 decade ago

I'd probably tell you my number if I liked your personality and most importantly your sense of humor. lol

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If you are cute and we seemed to hit it off you would get my number no problem.

• 1 decade ago

i'd give it to ya my number if i thought there was something there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.