So LADIES, what if I DID this?

Walked up to you said hi how are you doing, my name is John by the way, and after a little bit of chit chat asked for your number and offered to take you out sometime.

Keep in mind I DON'T know you, and I'm an ok looking chap!

• E B
    Favorite Answer

Depends on your approach. If you're smooth, I'd be more inclined to accept.

It's a nice approach. But for me once you tell me your name off the bat, I know you want to ask for my number and I don't know why but I pull away abit. What has always worked for me is when a guy starts off with small talk and then after a while introduces his name to me after we can tell we both can hold a good conversation with each other and then ask for my number. Same thing as what you may do but I guess in different order.

if i was interested id b like um sure..give u my number and hopefully get to know u better over dinner. if i didnt like u, id b like umm sure, give u a fake number and hope to never have to get to know u ever again :) lol..usually people no that ur getting their number bc the chances of them seeing u again without it is slim to none, so if there interested which the way u make it sound, u didnt come on to strong so i dont see y it would b bad :)

• Jojo

Well, it all depends how tactfull you are and how well do you have yout game down.

If you come off flirty (not too much though) and honest, I would probably say yes, but if you appear to be too concided and come on to strong, chances are I will tell you off.

Most women would not be comfortable giving you their number but would rather have yours, so they can decide if they want to call you or not.

• sexton

I'd give you my number... most likely though it would be me that walked up to you...

I'd probably tell you my number if I liked your personality and most importantly your sense of humor. lol

• ....

If you are cute and we seemed to hit it off you would get my number no problem.

i'd give it to ya my number if i thought there was something there.