Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Whats an easy way to lose weight besides excersice and dieting?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

member this quote nobody ever forces us to eat anything its not ez

• 1 decade ago

Lots of water and a daily vitamin. Water helps get rid of all the bad stuff in your body and it keeps your stomach full so you are not hungry as oftern. The vitamin help you fight off the natural cravings your body gets to help it survive. Protein shakes will help too. They keep you feeling full so you don't want to eat as much. Also, switch to 5 small meals a day instead of 3 or less large ones.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Liposuction. Seriously, the only way to lose weight and not gain it back really quickly IS dieting and exercising.

• 1 decade ago

If there were an easy way we would all be thin.

That said....I've lost 20 pounds on "South Beach" and that is without massive excercise (but I am no couch potato)and without being hungry.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not eatting anything until you starve to death or develop problems due to vitamin defficiencies, such as bleeding, brittle bones, fatigue... I'd suggest liposuction if you're one of those lazy people who have money to waste, don't care about their health, and don't care if it comes back.

• One way would be pills but that can give anyone problems, not excersicing can cause you "bone ilness" and eating you can eat just not sugary stuff deal with veggies or healthy type of food.

• 1 decade ago

Methamphetamines.

• 1 decade ago

Take a knife and chop off selected fatty chunks or limbs that you don't like. This may require the aid of anesthetic.

• 1 decade ago

Divorce, lost 175 pounds. Forty were mine the rest were hers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sorry, nothings going to do it but eating differently and moving more. And it's going to take awhile.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.