Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what should i say or do?

I need some advice. I have been dating a guy for about 6 years who cheated on me and hurt me very very badly. I developed an ulcer from my stress. I have had feelings for his best friend since I was really young and now it is just getting stronger.

The other night he told me that he has feelings for me. I am going to visit him this weekend, would it be appropriate to tell him how i feel also? Or should I keep waiting to tell him???

• Favorite Answer

TELL HIM BEFORE ITS TOO LATE AND U WONT HAVE THAT TIME WITH HIM

Dear lovehurts,

Love shouldn't hurt! Are you still dating the guy who cheated on you? If so, break off with him before visiting his best friend. If you have already broken off with him, then visit the friend this weekend and play it by ear. If the time seems right, tell him how you feel.

You can tell the bestfriend how you feel about him, but I'd dump the current boyfriend first before you do anything with him. The current boyfriend sounds like nothing but trouble if he's given you an ULCER.

well- you didn't develop the ulcer kuz of this- ulcers come out for other health reasons but not stress. Just wait to tell him you don't want to make a fool out of yourself. You can't always tell a guys exacly or completely how you feel or they can use that against you adn use you.

U should tell him how u feel because holding your feelings inside is not going do help you. U should also dump your boyfriend if you are not feeling him even if you don't end up with his friend.

why dont you end your relationship with this guy you dating for 6 years first and then see this other guy? just because he cheated on you does not mean you owe the favor, just dump the loser.

• Ivar

You'd be a fool to trust him. Cut your loss! You need to move on, that guy is BAD NEWS!

tell him now or you'll just spend the rest of your life wondering if you should've told him.

TELL HIM!!! you only live once CARPE DIEM!!!