If some1 kisses some1 of the same sex while dating some1 from the opposite sex do you consider it cheating?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on the relationship between the couples. If it is open and not exclusive then not its not cheating. It also depends on the kiss with the two other people. If it was just a little peck that didn't mean anything and was just experimenting then maybe its not such a big deal. Anything more though is cheating.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I think that the true answer to this question lies with the person the someone is dating. And it depends on the kiss. If the kiss was out of affection for a friend and was simple and meant nothing I would think you are alright. But if the kiss was emotional and full of meaning and sexual attraction to the person of the same sex, then I would consider that cheating.

• 1 decade ago

Yes because your feelings do not have anything to do with what sex the person was that you were cheated on with.

In the end the other person will still be hurt.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, that's cheating, unless they have an understanding saying that people of the same sex don't count.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes it is no matter wat sex if your in a Relationship and u kiss or do sumthing to some1 else then its cheating

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

• krissy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

yes

• 1 decade ago

If you're having to ask yourself this...its probably cheating.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nice try but yes that's still cheating...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

of course

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.