? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Why is it some people?

WHY IS IT THAT SOME PEOPLE FIND IT NESSASARY TO BE RUDE INSTEAD OF JUST ANSWERING THE QUESTION OR NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO GO TO THAT QUESTION IF THEY THINK ITS A DUMB ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Favorite Answer

some people are just mean. don't take it personally they are morons not you. so don't worry about it. take a deep breath and let it go.

They just like to annoy you, or they might not understand the question. Or maybe they like the 2 points.

Some people are just dumb

Well, just speaking for myself--if I see a really stupid question I cannot just let it go. I have to make a sarcastic comment. Sorry.....

i know the whole point is that you are kinda scared and want some perspective. you just want someone to help or understand where you are coming from...if you don't want to be helpful don't answer the question.

i don't do it, but it's bcuz u get 2 pts for answering a question, regardless of what you put down!

ummmm.............is your caps lock broken? and this must be the most stupid question i have ever heard, and i answer because i think you should know how stupid it is. oh yeah and i am rude because i can be.

Sometimes it is hard to know what the person is asking.

i dont know i hate it when ppl are tho! omg*!!- hah i just report them cuz well f.uc.k them! lol