Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

help!!!!!!!!?

how can i make if i make myself look more prettier without make up

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

without any makeup? Cleaning and moisturizing is essential to make your skin look fresh. Drink a lot of water, get enough sleep, take care of your eyes(cucumber is good).

And the most important thing: Smile and tell yourself your beautiful! :)

• 1 decade ago

Good skin! Take care of your skin. Use a good cleanser and moisturizer and exfoliate 2-3 times a week with microdermabrasion. It will make your skin look smoother, and brighter-taking away the dull, dead skin cells. Also, take care of your lips. If they are smooth and never dry or cracked, they will look awesome! Also, if you need a bit of coverage, but don't want to look like you're wearing make-up, try a tinted moisturizer.

• 1 decade ago

Drink a lot of water to help your skin look healthy, brush your teeth and use whitening strips to keep 'em pearly white, take showers daily, and check out your local trendy clothing stores for some style.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get plenty of rest, drink lots of water, take care of your skin by washing it and using sunscreen everyday. Also, remember to be confident and smile! Smiling will always make you look better!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

drink water, try not to lose sleep aka gettin ur beauty sleep:) && use face lotion EVERYDAY (twice a day is better). Cetaphil cleanser & mositurizer works really great! get ur hair done/cut. Also, eat lots of healthy food. Laugh a lot!!!

• 1 decade ago

get ur eye brows done in a nice shape, that usually makes u look attractive enough without makeup..do ur hair nice..out curly, straight, anything u have fun in doing, and chapstick so ur lips dont look so chapped!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Take good care of your skin (keep it clean), get plenty of sleep, eat a balanced diet, smile, etc.

• 1 decade ago

self confidence needs improvements

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.