Dec 21st 2012 doomsday?

if anyone is aware of the mayan doomsday prophecy and has done any sort of research on it to 'why and 'how. Then you are aware we have 6 years left to do what we want to do. I've done weeks of research into this "truth" and the fact of the matter is; Catholicism is satanism in its greatest form of deception. The conquistadors destroyed EVERYTHING not because of their beliefs but because they knew the truth and if the world knew about it then there would no need for a church and thus no money for the ultimate deceivers the ones we believe live in gods word every minute of there lives. Read "sex lives of the pope" and you'll see just how evil a world we really live in. And pack your things because who knows what happens when the sky turns inside out on doomsday.

Favorite Answer

Yes! 2012... this shall be the year of reckoning. 2012 shall be remembered in the history of mankind for ever. Why?

From the position of planetary movements and astrological calculations... the significance of number three for the present civilization is immense. The 12th year of the 21st century totals to number three.

Here we need to remember that talking of 2012 means... we have already established into the 21st century which numerically totals to three. The 12th year also totals to three. A significant upheaval on the whole shall be the order of the day.

Adharma would be rooted out for ever. 2012 and beyond is the period for spiritual elevation. 2012 rings the start of the golden era. Beyond 2012 it shall only be harmony and peace all over.

The society would have learnt its lessons. Unethical practices and wanton desires would take a back seat. The lure of money and position would almost cease to exist. It shall be the time when a pot of gold found lying in the backyard would not have any claimant.

The glitter of gold and diamonds would be a passé. The spiritual wisdom would become the order of the day. 2012 is the year of sacrifice. Both who have committed a crime and those who have not will be sacrificed. The one who has committed a crime shall face the gallows. Those who believe in upholding the values in the society may lay down their lives for the sake of humanity.

The sacrifice by the eminent would be by will. To cleanse the society of its ills in 2012 many would come forward and sacrifice self on the altar of God. Unless this happens the upheaval in the society is just not possible. The blood of the innocent would be spilled. There is no other remedy.

Every individual who is found guilty by the society will be done away with outright. The legal laws, the judiciary, the administration and the political setup of the day would not be able to bring a respite to them. 2012 is the year of Florence Nightingale. The dawn of the new era (the golden period) can just not occur without innocents having laid down their lives for the sake of their country. More on 2012 here- http://www.godrealized.com/2012.html

Is this some Mayan prophecy? Why would you listen to a bunch of friggin' Indians who couldn't even figure out how to keep their civilization from falling after a handful of Yellow-Fever-plagued Spaniards attacked? Yeah, I'm sure THEY hold the key to all knowledge, hehe.

The truth is: Since the beginning of man, we have always believed that "the end of the world is just around the corner!". It's wishful thinking. How unique would it be to be part of the generation that experienced the End-of-Times! No other group has ever nor would ever have that opportunity. But millions of generations have come and gone...and none of them were right. I doubt you will be, either.

Nice but for me The Mayan Baktuns are just circles scratched in rock! We don't use the Mayan calendar anymore. But I have 2 much better proofs the world doesn't end on 12/21. 1. I have a yogurt in the fridge which doesn't expire till January 29th 2013. 2. Yahoo, the big boss authority around here, says I have 4 days left to answer! How can there be 4 days left if the world ends tomorrow?

actually the man knows his stuff and is trying to help people out who THINK they think their religion is the right religion. Fact is on dec21st 2012 the zodiac constellations will have completed full circle and we have gone from gemini ( i think thats the first ) all the way to "the man carrying the bucket of water" as jesus stated when peter asked him of his return which is none other then acquarius the last constellation i think. Jesus told him to look to the stars for his return which on dec21st 2012 we will have gone thru the full 25,000 year cycle of the zodiacs and will be back at day 1 and gemini...difference is our calenders say we keep going and the cycle just repeats itselt. Truth be known the sky is nothing but a clock, that just keeps ticking and ticking, its why you see half moon quarter moon full moon, tick tock tick tock, dec21st 2012 the clock completes full circle.

i have read about this date and "doomsday". I was intrigued to learn that as the mayans see it we have only 6 years left. But in reality we will never know the day of the end of the world. I'm offended though that u would say my God is satan!

Well I didn't catch the question...but I have heard of this prophesy...If the Mayans knew of God's date for the end of the world (which the Bible states that only the Father knows) why would they worship a "sun god" or whatever they worshipped? Wouldn't they have been more fervent in spreading their faith than the Europeans?

its not an end to the world, its an end to civilization as we know it. the last time this date come up in their calendar they Mayans were supposedly "conquered", thus changing their civilization as THEY knew it. at most, i say the US and the other nations of the UN might join together as one super power, but thats probably it. either that or we might have some nuclear problem where the midwest blows up. kinda like a Chernobyl

I am less concerned about doomsday and more focused on today because that is all any of us gets ...just one day at a time

Better not be...my birthday is the 22nd.

Seriously, the Bible says that no one knows the hour of the Lord's return...which would be Judgement Day. Perhaps the Mayans ran out of space on their calendar?

i thought that the end of the world was in 2010... at least that's what the ( ) board said.