I am interested in buying a 2006 Civic SI. When should I buy?

I'm interested in buying it new. Does it make a difference if I buy it now, or wait till January?

Favorite Answer

the 07's have been at dealers for a while now, they knock the prices of the last years cars down when the next model years cars come in, this started months ago

right now is the time

good luck

The Civics are such a hot commodity right now it really doesn't matter. They can probably sell an 06 in January for close to the same price they sell a brand new one for.

But it in December. Most dealers are trying to get rid of them before they have to pay more taxes on them and before the depreciate more. If you wait till January then you will be to late because there are allot of buyers during that month because of bonuses and tax returns.

Thats a bad *** car i am 17 i just got one you should get it know before they raise the prices again or wait till x-mas

at the end of this year, they will be looking to get rid of all of the 06's to make room for the 07's.