should i get a 2nd ft job?

i have some things i wanna do around the house - remodeling projects the 2nd job will only leave me with a xtra 600 bucks per month afther i put my son in childcare ft. i do plan to use the x tra money to pay for these projects and to offset sum hefty deductions have coming from my reg paycheck= back pay of pension payments , child support. but on the other hand i have to put my son in childcare. my reg jobpays me 60,000 a year but like i said i have some very hefty deductions

Favorite Answer

Not if you value the time you spend with your family, or your health,,, or your mental well being.

Want stress? Go for it.

As a temporary or short-term fix, it might be OK but I wouldn't recommend it for more than 2-3 months, otherwise you'll get burned out and never see your kids. At that point it just isn't worth it, at least it wouldn't be to me.

I'm betting it won't be to you, either.

Your family should always come first, but then again 60K/yr isn't much.