who is your favorite celebrity and why?

Favorite Answer

Miley Cyrus she is pretty and talented, and i simply love her, her show and her music, she's very down to earth

And Joe Jonas. He's my celeb crush. he's sweet, smart, funny, goofy sometimes lol, cute, and nice and down to earth and a solid christian who has fun, I Loove him!

Any celebrity who puts their fame to good use and good causes. We are a celebrity obsessed society (think Tom-Kat, Brangelina, and the hay day of Bennifer). Those celebrity monikers are atrocious don't you think? But we treat celebrities like royalty since we have none. They can really influence Americans especially the younger generations. Keep up the good work, Brad and Angelina, George, Bono and Oprah! (and any other celebrity I didn't mention)

And side note to Brittney Spears, wear underwear. Unfortunately, you may still be able to influence young girls to follow in your hoochie mamma footsteps.

Ellen De Generes.

She never says anything hateful to anyone. She always is pleasant and kind. She helps people in need. She truly loves her audience and best of all, she is really, really, funny. I adore her.

P.S. I am editing this so I can tell Lisa that today on the View, Rosie showed some underwear that she suggested Brittany wear. It was hilarious. Lisa does not allow email.

Source(s): Watch her show almost daily.
  • tfjea

Cary Grant

• David

Kim Basinger / I Like Her Movies / She's Beautiful /Great Actress

my favorite celebrity is Rose McGowan cause she is so hot

denzel washington. he handsome and a humanitarian!!