Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Is Islam correct in claiming that monkeys have a monkey law where promiscuous monkeys are stoned to death?

Read this...you cant believe it:

Bukari - "During the pre-lslamic period of ignorance I saw a she-monkey surrounded by a number of monkeys. they were all stoning it, because it had committed illegal (according to monkey laws) sexual intercourse. I too, stoned it along with them. " http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/sunnah/bukhari/05...

This scripture is real and 99.99% of the Islamic world accepts the Islamic Bukari. Go look it up, its right there, in the websites and books of the Islamic community, as it has been for the last thosand years.

So, you think its possible for monkeys to decide that another monkey has broken the monkey law by doing something "illegal"?

This is great stuff...only in Islam as they say. Why do you think someone wrote this? Was it possibly to justify Islamic stonings by claiming they also occur in nature and thus are natural, or part of God's natural law?

I would love to find this monkey law and see a monkey stoning.

Update:

immortalv: great, so we agree that if this translator is correct, and your convient translation is wrong, then Islam is false or at least the Bukari is...fair?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As a lower primate myself, I must confess that, yes, it is true. If there is one thing we monkeys can't stand it's a whore she-monkey who has illegal sexual intercourse. It's also illegal to use a banana for any other purpose then nourishment.

lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think there are many people who look like monkeys. the stoning is primitave, so if i saw humans that looked like monkeys, acting primative, id call them monkeys too. lol.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are there any laws regarding fruit bats or marmosets?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some omonkey societies have sex with multiple partners, and are even bisexual - no stoning there.

http://flushaholybook.com/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no monkies is talking about "idiots" because it is mentioned in the period of ignorance or jaheeliya, its just a name used for stupid humans

• 1 decade ago

You can have a benefit from this law

• 1 decade ago

animal cruelty sucks. :(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL!! That was hilarious!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.