My GF is not that good at sex what should i do?

my gf is not that good at sex but we love eachother and shes pretty hot. my ex gf was a straight up pro in the sack she was out of control and made it so hot everytime, but she sucked big time and i hate her. But everytime i have sex with my current GF i find myself thinking about how it doesnt compare as good to my past experiences. what should i do? Is there like a class or somthing she can go to?

Favorite Answer

Try showing her what you like and try to teach her what she likes. Sounds like she's not good because she doesn't know what you like. Try to have fun with it and show her some new moves.

If your sex is not so good you need to learn how to make it better! Try exploring different things together, and above all, make her enjoy herself! If she is enjoying the sex, she will be more enthusiastic as well. You can also try to talk about it, how you would like things to be different, but be sure not to mention your ex anytime. When you talk about it make sure you find out what she would like to do as well.

Don't send her to a class, learn it together, that's much more fun!

This is so simple. Tell her what you like. Yep, it's really that simple. Now, this will serve two purposes. If she listens, you will get better and better sex with her. If she doesn't listen, you will know she's not the one for you and you can move on.

HOWEVER, be careful how you say it. DO NOT say "Gee, my old gf was an animal who always ......" DO say, "Wow that feels good, but if you .... it would feel great."

Talk to her about what you like and show her. Also bring it up a notch and do things to her. If she is doing something good, let her know.

NEVER NEVER start the phrase "My ex girlfriend used to...

Don't openly compare her, but tell her what you like and encourage her to do the same.

It takes practice and time! Best bet would be for you to subtly teach her what works best. Remember: she may not be all that impressed with you either. Make sure that she likes what you are doing too by asking her, trying new things, ect.

Actually, you have to guide her..show her how u like it, and when she knows that u like it, she will DO it how u want it..get me?? lol...watch some videos or something...classes are a lil too much for a girl to take in.

• krissy

tell her what u like, guide her, not in a mean way though. Just say I would love it if you would......

Rent some porn watch togather than recreate.

Last of all , practice makes perfect. Keep playing grasshopper.

This is your opportunity to groom her into a master. Don't forget to throw some oral/swallowing in there.

Did I say that out loud?

Uhm... You could try and show her what you like. No classes for that... sorry. Its not a subject anyone would actually sign up for.

why don't you guys watch some porno movies together, maybe she'll pick up on some new techniques---that way you won't have to come out and tell her she not so good in bed.