what do you think?

My parents don't know that i'm a lesbian. But i've told my mom that i've made out with a girl and told her the name of the girl. But my mom got all freaked out about it saying that she was going to take me to church. ANd for me to stop hanging out with her. Well that didn't stop me and i went and i was living with her. We were been scammed by our roommates and decided to live with my mom. Now that same girl lives with us. I don't know if my mom know or not. Oh yeah my parents are seperated. I don't know if my dad knows too. So i need advice to know if you all think that my parents know if i'm a lesbian or not. .....what do you think?

Favorite Answer

I think that you should move out of your house, and come with me

love you babe

• Scully

Who cares if they know or not? Just live your life the way you want to and don't care what other people think.

Just think about what might happen before you out yourself. If she's going to kick you out, then it might be best to hold off until you two are on your own.

go strait to jerry springer babe theres at least one good show in this

Your mother may suspect it, but she may also be in denial.

they know.