brandy asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I need exercise (cardio) ideas!?

I am going to lose about 75lbs when all is said and done. I am down 5 lbs so far:) I went to the doctor and had a wakeup call and have changed what I eat and how much. I stopped drinking my beloved Dr Pepper (truthfully I dont miss it as much as I thought) started paying attention to what I eat and portion sizes. No more emotional eating! Now I need to incorperate some cardio into my daily life. I dont live on a street where I would walk and am not joining a gym. I need some good ideas for in home exercises without any machines. I am planning on buying a stationary bike in a couple of months ( I am saving up now). Any experiences or tips would be great thanks so much.

Favorite Answer

buy a excercise DVD or jump rope are the best at home! keep doing diet that is very good!

first of all, do no longer hear to absolutely everyone attempting to link to a minimum of something to get you to purchase something. The ab and leg routines you're conversing approximately are anaerobic and not cardio. they are going to help you benefit muscle groups in case you're doing them wisely yet won't help your cardio or cardio. in case you're able to characteristic in some cardio then there is not any extra effective thank you to do than to decide for a walk, jog, or run. this variety of workout, length and quantity of relies upon on your cutting-edge shape and healthcare expert's advice. continuously seek for suggestion from a doctor first. yet whilst your unlikely to, then ease into it. each and every physique on earth can spare half-hour an afternoon for strolling. The president of u . s . works out every day and he runs a rustic. a man or woman at college can extra healthful it in some the place.

I've heard jumping rope is the best for losing weight & u don't have to even use a rope, just doing the motions works."Skip a rope"

Try step aerobics. It takes a limited amount of space and burns mega calories. Also, it is fun to do while watching tv or listening to tunes.

jump rope is always good,

search google for more answers!