Are Jessica Simpson and John Meyer dating?

Favorite Answer

It was reported on E! that Jessica and John were seen "lunching" together recently and that is as far as the sighting went. Ryan Seacrest asked and he said no at the AMA'S.

The Tony Romo story goes like this......he reported to FWSTAR TELEGRAM that he had a crush on Jess and then her people contacted his people to set up a date...That was late last week or early this week so I doubt you can say that Tony and Jess are an item....

First of all it's Mayer. Secondly, I think that they may have gone on a few dates but I wouldn't go so far as to say they are dating.

However in last month's issue of Rolling Stone I spotted an article about celebrity blogs and Mr. Mayer has one! If I were dating Jessica Simpson I'd tell everyone I could think of. What better way to do that than with a blog? Check it out.

I hope not as I have a lot of respect for meyer as a musician

She is now dating the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, Tony Romo.

No, i don't think so, because Jessica is older than john.

no. they're just best friends. it is rumored she got a new man but we'll never know the details. whoever she gets and i am hoping this guy is hot, i hope people respect that just like the relationship between nick and vanessa.

No..I think she is dating a football player or something now.

• emehms

no she is with tony romo, quarterback for the dallas cowboys

• Megan

nope, that's old news. They broke up.