Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

pregnancy pee??

Okay this may be a little TMI but, as of now i am 7 weeks pregnant and I have noticed that when I go to the bathroom (#1 that is) the color is much darker and is just different, what is it?

Favorite Answer

are you taking prenatal vitamins? If so that is why. If not drink some water!

If you've already started taking your prenatal vitamins that may be the reason......that's what's happens to me. (Just drink lots of water) you should be fine

Now if it becomes painful to urinate or anything abnormal you should ask your Dr. because it could be something serious.

Anyway Congratulations

Source(s): 21 wks. preg

your prenatal vitamins sometimes make your pee colored funny...my vitamins turn my pee bright yellow...if it is really dark..try drinking more water...and this is one of those things you need to tell your doc about on regular check ups...no biggy..just drink more water and tell your doc...you may need different vitamins..or..it may just be a side effect to your current vitamins..

its the vitamins you are taking. try drinking a lot of water that will help things to clear out a little and its good to prevent stretch marks. im on baby number three and no stretch marks yet. good luck. and congrats.

It could be from your prenatal vitamins you are taking.

Hormones do it too

if it's dark yellow/orange you need to drink more water!! your urine should be light yellow almost clear and you should be drinkin at LEAST a GALLON of water a DAY!!!!

if you are taking prenatal vitamins then that's the answer to your question.....

I DID THE SAME THING I ASKED MY DOCTOR AND HE TOLD ME TO DRINK MORE WATER OR GATORADE

prenatel vitamins

Source(s): 2 kids one on the way