Reasons why Americans are better that Brits?

Update:

Reporting is what weaklings do. Go ahead and report me. It's all in good fun. I'm sure he posted that question to get a rise, and I'm doing the same. He's probably laughing his *** off right now...course he could be crying.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • *KiM*
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

FREEDOM!!! God bless America!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Revenge is not the best policy. Even if there is a question denounces your country and makes you feel as if people don't respect you, you should still turn the other cheek.

If you really had a problem with this question, a better way of dealing with it would be to report the user or question to the Yahoo Answers staff.

• 1 decade ago

Hmm well "better (that) Brits" doesn't support our cause much.

But I think this is funny so I'll say we are their bastard step children that got bigger and richer than they did. But they are gettin us with the Euro though.

• 1 decade ago

americans are better because we dont start topics like the previous one listed. honestly you have to judge the individual not the basic countrymen. this topic is a waste of time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

that question is biased by definition. It doesn't ask who is better, it asks why one is better than the other with no proof to back it up

• 1 decade ago

Better dental plans..

• 1 decade ago

They are both the same. How are they better, teaming up for the war.

We asian (chinese) are the best!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.