Reasons why Americans are better that Brits?

Reporting is what weaklings do. Go ahead and report me. It's all in good fun. I'm sure he posted that question to get a rise, and I'm doing the same. He's probably laughing his *** off right now...course he could be crying.

• *KiM*
    Favorite Answer

FREEDOM!!! God bless America!

Revenge is not the best policy. Even if there is a question denounces your country and makes you feel as if people don't respect you, you should still turn the other cheek.

If you really had a problem with this question, a better way of dealing with it would be to report the user or question to the Yahoo Answers staff.

Hmm well "better (that) Brits" doesn't support our cause much.

But I think this is funny so I'll say we are their bastard step children that got bigger and richer than they did. But they are gettin us with the Euro though.

americans are better because we dont start topics like the previous one listed. honestly you have to judge the individual not the basic countrymen. this topic is a waste of time.

that question is biased by definition. It doesn't ask who is better, it asks why one is better than the other with no proof to back it up

Better dental plans..

They are both the same. How are they better, teaming up for the war.

We asian (chinese) are the best!!!