ink removal from Dryer?

Left ink pen in pants and now have ink on the inside of dryer

Favorite Answer

Rubbing alcohol and cotton balls. Just saturate the cotton ball with the alcohol and wipe at the ink stains. The first couple of balls will probably be messy but it'll get there after the 4th or 5th one.

There's alcohol in hairspray, which is why hairspray can be used to remove the ink, but it'll take a lot longer that way.

Same thing happened to me. I used a lot of hair spray inside the dryer to break up the ink stains. After I got as much of it as I could, I used a damp cloth to wipe the hair spray out. Then I left the dryer door open for a couple of hours to let it air out. Finally, run a 20 minute "Air-Dry" cycle with no heat to make sure all of the flammable gases are blown out of the machine.

Just remember before you clean the dryer that you need to take special care with any flammable materials that you use and make sure that they are removed completely before starting the dryer.

Source(s): Appliance Expert

try scrubbing with a product like Vim (which doesn't scratch) and then wiping dry before using again to dry clothes

• aussie

laquor thinner