Does anyone have this??? Dance Dance Revolution For TV?

I am 13 years old BTW!!! lol

I ordered a Dance Mat Pad (Dance Dance Revolution) game that plugs up to the TV On Ebay and I wanted to know if anyone had it. I think if you have it you know what I am talking about... or do you know someone that has it? I want to know what the pro's and con's of it is... ( I didn't recieve it yet in the mail...) so could someone please tell me and could you tell me what 50 songs are on there... thank you and if you are not sure what I am talking about go here....

http://cgi.ebay.com/new-plug-n-play-tv-d...

Favorite Answer

i have one. i've had it for about 6 months. it's really fun and a lot of good excerise. plus your parents dont yell at you for sitting in front of the tv.

the one i have now has these songs:

i just wanna live-good charlotte

whip it- devo

what i'd say- ray charles

hey mama- black eye peas

virtual insanity- jamairqoui

there's more but i didn't recogonize them

Well, the PS2 DDR games are a good party game, and a good way to let your parents let you play video games(It's EXCERSISE!). It's a lot of fun. And there are five different verisions for the PS2 alone. I think it's really good.