Do U like to have a shower at daytime or night times??

plzzzz ppl do not take this Q the wronge way or

a dirty way ok.

I like to have my showers at night time.

How about u?

Favorite Answer

night tooo !

:)

Daytime

• Me

I like to take a shower in the morning so I am clean for the rest of the day. Once in a while if I am overly active and dirty and don't want to go to sleep with that on me I will take one at night.

I prefer to shower at night. I like to get into clean sheets with my clean body. I sleep better after a hot shower.

I like to take a shower after I wake up in the morning. If I don't, then I'm not myself for the rest of the day.

I usually shower during the day, but there are times when I also shower at night.

I like to take a shower, or a bath with oils, and some candles going in the evening, it helps me relax after a long day!

I shower in the morning unless I have alot of work around the house,,then Ill wait until Im done at night time.Sometimes,,both.

Winter time I take a shower in the evening, you do not catch a cold this way. Summer I take shower morning and evening. You are fresh in the morning and relaxed in the evening.

I have to take my showers at night right before bedtime. Its the only time i have free from my children. If i took one durning the day while they were awake, i would step out to a trashed house. lol

twice a day- one in the morning and one at night right before i go to bed at night. my biggest pet peeve is a person who sleeps in a clean bed without taking a shower first.

But thats just my opinion. Thanks for the points