I have a long travel day coming up with 3 flights and layovers, what should I wear to be comfortable?

Favorite Answer

Wear cotton. I travel alot as well and find when I wear a nice sweatsuit I am very comfortable. Also make sure you wear great sneakers... preferably walking shoes.

comfortable jeans = a must. because they still look good while preventing discomfort!

and comfy sneakers should be practical as well.

also, a problem I usually encounter is temperature on planes - ALWAYS either too hot or too cold, so wear something really light (like a t-shirt or tank top) as your bottom layer, and then a sweater and/or jacket over top, depending on the temperature of your departing/landing locations!

have a great trip! enjoy the plane food! ;)

I think you should wear comfi pants, tshirt and a sweat in case the plane is cold. Additionally, I recomment to wear shoes that you feel comfortable and easy to take off and on so that in the plane you can easily take off if you wanna relax your feet. I would also recomment this because of the security systems , tehy ask you to take off your shoes and put them in xray machine.

were a pair of loose jeans and baggy top and flip flops or sneekers. i went through the same thing xcept i had two layovers each two hours long.and tight jeans suck when you have that many flights and layovers and if they are more than a hour. you wouldn't survive if you were anything tight. TRUST ME!!!!!!

surely do not bypass on your PJs! I do many lengthy-haul flights a 12 months between North united statesa. and the midsection East, so i have better some outfits and hand bags products which could assist you reside to inform the tale both climates. because you suggested your gender already, i will purely pass to my stated outfits for women. of direction i'm no longer a woman, so purely comprehend that that's purely my advice, and also you ought to placed on inspite of the actuality that you pick of direction! shoes: Ballet apartments with accompanying socks, or the different smart-casual closed shoe. Tip: in case you do not take your shoes off in any respect in the course of the flights, your ft gained't swell as long as you're donning closed shoes, because there is not any room for them to swell. :-) Pants: mild, comfortable denims that breathe, khaki form pants, or a skirt. circumvent skinny denims. IMO, leggings are literally not the perfect determination as they don't seem to be very presentable. My advice is denims, as they are maximum versatile. blouse: a cushty blouse or impressive t-blouse or polo. it really is going to be short-sleeved. upload: a mild cardigan or sweater, an basic watch, non-metallic necklace, and in case you pick, stud rings. gown in layers, so that you'll be able to take off or upload layers reckoning on the temperature. Hand Bag i suggestions a medium sized handbag (that zips), or a Longchamp. i believe that no one needs extra stuff than can fit in right here for a flight, till you're flying with childrens. yet in case you truly favor extra room, then you may also take a small rolling bag. the conception is that your handbag is going lower than the seat infront of you, and your rolling bag is going contained in the overhead bin. some staple products to have with you're: capstick, hand cream, deodorant, body spray/cologne, makeup products in case you pick, some books and magazines, ipod/ipad or computing device (load some reliable video clips in case there is not any inflight television or it doesn't artwork), shades, archives, pen (won't be able to rigidity this one extra-v. substantial), moist wipes, hand sanitizer, snacks. surely purely seem at what you would use in a wide-spread day interior 19hrs, and note what you would might want to carry with the intention to be comfortable. reliable luck

wear a velour 2 piece or wear a sweat/work out outfit something flexible and comfortable

Loose fitting jeans, athletic shoes, and layered tops to put on and remove as needed.

Sweats, and a t-shirt or really comfortable jeans

Something in a jersey cotton, not only is it comfortable, but it does not wrinkle easily.

a pair of pj pants and a t-shirt or even a sweater it is getting cool out side