How do I disable automatic log-in?

When I go to yahoo.com, I find that I am automatically signed in to my account. I don't want that. I am using Firefox and I have cleared Internet Explorer using "Internet Options." However, the automatic sign in persists. I have unchecked the Yahoo box "remember me on this computer" to no avail. Please advise.

Favorite Answer

You can change this on Yahoo! Messenger, under Messengeron menu, click on My Preferences, click on General. At the very top upcheck automatically start Yahoo! Messenger, click on Apply and OK.

Source(s): For Yahoo! help and Yahoo! Messenger tutorials http://www.chatauthority.com/
  • ?

you may ought to placed a password interior the administrator account too. To enable the "Welcome exhibit," basically visit the administration Panel, choose "person debts," and then click "replace the way customers go surfing and rancid." There, you would be in a position to enable the Welcome exhibit. regrettably, you could no longer disable the Administrator account, even nevertheless it quite is often hidden once you change on the computing gadget, offering which you have different debts, inclusive of an administrator-privileged person account.

Start,control panel,user accounts,change the way you sign in.