what is glamorous to you?

i'm asking for your opinion, not a definition of glamorous.

Favorite Answer

You are, Twiggy my sweet!

Tough call. The word glamorous has spurious if negative connotations given it's origins. ' Glory ' is still a serviceable word which, thankfully is not easily bestowed the way ' love ' is thrown around. I find little if anything glamorous because it's usually linked to any creation of

' the media.' I only know the media for two things; hype, and vapid.

Now that Elizabeth Taylor is an old cow, there really isn't much in Hollywood because the attention hounds have resorted to doing sleezy things for publicity. But Liz back in her day was glamorous.

wekk glamorous to me is taking the time to get everything in check down to the last detail a great black evening dress with a vline along the breast a necklace that sits just abouve your cleavage hair in a slightly loose up-do a great pair of black heels and a black strapless purse.

• Julie

Confidence.

Someone who has really great fashion sense, a great style that doesn't get old. I don't know why, but I always think of a woman who wears really red lipstick. Also, someone who exudes confidence.

Paris Hilton. She is glamorous!

A person who attributes great confidence. Once you have the confidence, everything else falls into place.

arched eyebrows with long curly hair ( or some sort of curl to it) , tall , slim , clear completion, shiny cheek bones ( a bit big). pure expensive dresses and shoes with natural colors and a bit of shine

Being a real Super Star!!

Confidence and luxury. Not dependent on anyone.