Cheryl T asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

I have found out that I have a thyroid problem. I am now loosing my hair. What can I do for this?

• Lisa A
    Favorite Answer

Get proper treatment for your thyroid problem, and your hair will stop falling out. You wouldn't believe how fast your hair will stop falling out if you get proper treatment. It's like magic!

very good question! I too have a thyroid problem and my hair has thinned alot! and Im getting married in two weeks, it depends on what medication you are on, maybe your doctor can help you,.

i also have thyroid problem. Your doctor should give you medication t regulate your thyroid.Ask about Synthroid.

I HAVE LOST HAIR ON THE FRONT ALSO FROM THYROID DISORDER (HYPOTHYROIDISM) IF YOU ARE ON MEDICATION IT SHOULD STOP FALLING OUT ONCE THE MEDICATION REGULATES THE HORMONE.

Talk to ur doctor and i would get a wig if i was u theres nothing wrong with wigs i would use one too

go 2 a dermatologist for help