4 kings in a deck of cards?

The 4 kings in a deck of cards, who do they represent?

Favorite Answer

The answer is kind of convoluted, so I have provided the link to snopes.com article on the urban myth that they are supposed to be Charlemagne, David, Caesar, & Alexander.

There are C(fifty 2, 4) mixtures of four playing cards from a deck of fifty 2, and in straight forward words one among those mixtures incorporates all 4 kings. a million / C(fifty 2, 4) = a million / 270,725 (precisely) ? 0.00000369 (about)

Charlemagne - Heart, David - Spade (haha david spade), Caesar - Diamond, and Alexander - Club.

Some would say Charlemagne, David, Caesar, and Alexander the Great, but I don't buy it.

Many people belive that they represent Charlamange, David, Ceaser, and Alexander. But most historians say this is inaccurate.

four of a kind with still higher hands to follow...did you make any money?

• S

The butcher, the baker, and the candlestick maker. Wait....that's only three. Hmm - I don't know.