why an i-pod instead of a MP-3 player?

Favorite Answer

Well, first off an IPod is an MP3 player. But it's nice looking. And it's super easy to use. And Itunes is easy and inexpensive to use. The IPod is so much more consumer friendly than other MP3 players, it is bright and fun. there is nothing wrong with other MP3 players but the IPod has thousands of accessories made for it that are perfect size. No other MP3 player does or comes close. there are also tons of homebrew programs for it. consider it like picking a computer. apple and linux are nice and powerful but windows is what you buy if you want a huge choice of products to use with it. Ipod is the way to go. Millions can't be wrong.

• iPods are generally more popular than other MP3 players because they can hold more songs, and are also designed well. Most MP3 players rely on a memory stick while iPods actually use mini harddrives. The downsides to iPods, though, is that they're usually heavier and bigger than other mp3 players, and their battery life is poor.

If you're interested in something to play your MP3s, then the iPod is probably a good choice. However, I'd only suggest it if you have a large MP3 collection. If you aren't a big music freak, and don't have a big music collection (and don't anticipate that you ever will), then I'd suggest just going with an MP3 player. Even people with huge music collections can have trouble filling up an entire iPod.

All MP3 players basically do the same thing. Unless you want to spend a lot of money on an Ipod (which are nice), I'd go for a cheaper model. You might end up with less storage space, but who can listen to 20,000 songs on an 80 gigabyte ipod at one time anyway?

i-pod has current up-date. It make it easier to manage your song list and the battery work better. Also, there is a lot more accessory for i-pod. I use fm-transmitter so that I can hear i-pod during long trip without change my hi-fi system in the car.

I wouldn't go with an IPOD. If I were you, i'd hit up the Creative Zen V or V Plus.

It is cheaper, plays video, records from the radio, records from a stereo line in/or built in microphone, plays wma and napster to go subscription songs.

You get so much more, for less money. See the link.

I would prefer an MP4 cuz it has video . between ipod n mp3 i would go for i pod cuz i pod looks better than mp3....yeahh

iPod is an MP3 player per se, so I don't understand your question.