When the Power of Love in the church exceeds the love of power in church, what do you think will happen?

Favorite Answer

They'll sell all their land and buildings off (including the chuches) and start doing something positive for humanity for once.

I see that in a lot in start-ups. When there are 75 or less, everyone is family. Once the hard work is over and you have a few hundred members and there's enough money to start paying staff is about when the power mongers slither up out of nowhere wanting to "come along side the work of the Lord" and push out those who actually did the work, and the church moves from being a family to being a bureaucracy for the agrandizement of the leaders and their cronies. Megachurches and the power games that go on are an obscenity.

• E D

There will be peace on Earth. That has to include ALL churches, though. And all religions.

Revival.

The devil will stop attending church every Sunday.

I wish that would happen today - however, I don't think it will. We will have true peace on Earth when Jesus returns.

The church will disappear.

Peace on earth ....good will toward men!

I hope not another inquisition! We've seen enough of the Christians love! IT BURNS!!!!

the flood gates of heaven will open wide