What is the sweetest thing that somebody has ever done for you?

• F.J.
    Favorite Answer

When I first started dating my boyfriend (before we could drive) he walked/ran about 5 miles just on the chance that he would get to see me for an hour.

My friend made me a card with her own hands, using an old photograph of me matchmaked to a celebrity she knew I fancied with a sweet caption.

She knew how down I was feeling at the time, and to receive it thru the post (when do you get ANYTHING thru the post apart from bills?!) was a nice surprise, but nothing made me laugh out louder and feel the love than to know someone was thinking of me.

The sweetest thing someone has ever done for me is sort of a conundrum he was my bestfriend and i was in a bad relationship but i seriously wanted it to work so bad that i was willing to convince myself he loved me too and that made me so blind that i didnt realize that my bestfriend was in love with me after my relationship ended i was bitter and sad my bestfriend asked me out but i was so blind and depressed i didnt see the sincerity in his eyes and i told him no it broke his heart and we stopped talking it was too much for the both of us little by little i realized that i missed his face even more than i missed my ex's i realized my mistake.... its been two years now and we both just came out of relationship and now i just found out that he still likes me and i still like him so now im kinda in a tough spot but yea always stop and find out who really care about you

• Niko

It's always the little things that matter to me. My ex used to buy me little toys from Burger King and McDonalds. One year it was a Yoda watch (because I love Yoda) and another it was a Jack Sparrow doll (because I love Johnny Depp).

Other then that it would have to be my dad - buying me flowers every birthday and Valentine's Day. :)

I was hanging out with this guy who I didn't even know liked me. We went to get piercings, and when I got mine the piercer told me that it was half the price of normal, but just told me that it was a "special" that day. A few days later I found out he was the one who paid for the other half. a few days after that we started dating.

Loved me more than anyone for over 20 years now.

When I first got married I had mentioned that I had never had a new bike as a kid - my husband had fond memories of new bikes at xmas etc. Well for our first xmas he bought me a shiny red bike.

My girlfriend made a little necklace of a heart with a three in it for our three month anniversary.

• Lv 5

5 years ago my brother and I got in to a really big fight which hurt me really bad. and later he felt bad too and when i came home from school my WHOLE room was filled with red roses... and i couldnt help but forgive him... I LOVED IT

Given me a mercy BJ!!!! Seriously!