I find myself stalking women a lot. Could it be because I am addicted to women or just like a good chase?

I find myself stalking women and it gives me a high to see them get scared. I hide in their bushes and sometimes drive by their house and peek in the windows. Is this a normal trait?

Favorite Answer

The Chase is the best part...

It's not a normal trait. It would make me really scared if someone like you was stalking me. I think I would probably cry if that happened to me.

Are you for real? I think you're lying and if not then you're sick. You need to get professional help before you some calls the police on you. If you were in my bushes I would kick your butt. I would shoot you. You're dumb and you're going to come across the wrong woman one day.

• Hell no! OMG, was that you outside my house! Wow, that's really creepy. You might want to tone that down a little bit! Just so you know, you can go to jail for that stuff. Just watch yourself doing that or you could just stop altogether!

• Coche

That's not normal, dude. You're obsessed with women. You're probably not going to get a catch if you keep acting this way.

You are a peeping Tom. This is a form of sexual deviancy. I fear that you may be ready to expose yourself and perhaps escalate your behavior to include rape. If you harbor any fantasies of this sort, I would get to a psychiatrist in a hurry.

Are you for real? (if not, it really is NOT funny)

If you're serious than you definitely have a big problem!

Looking at girls, flirting is one thing... following them home is already not good at all nor healthy... but "getting high" on their fear?!

Do seek some treatment immediately!

You're scaring me........No this is not normal. Honestly, you should be careful because one day you are going to do that to the WRONG woman.

• .

No, and it's likely to get you an azz whoopin' or worse (which would be well deserved).

Look out for that karma...what comes around, goes around.

• John K

TAKE UP STALKING BUNNY RABBOTS AND SQUIRRELS BEFORE YOU END UP IN A PRISON CELL BEING SOLD FOR A PACK OF CIGARETTES

GET HELP