Which blonde hair color should I get??? :)?

My hair is blondish/auburnish right now. I used to be blonde about 3 years ago. I'm 15. I have light skin and green eyes. I'm very preppy/girly. I don't want JUST highlights. I'm going full on blonde but can't decide which pic to bring into my stylist.

1. Ashley Olsen- the one of the left- Blonde

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2025/AshleyOls...

2. Aly and AJ- I like Aly's better though... Aly's the one on the left, wearing the light blue shirt - Blonde

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/1044/alynajxble...

I'm getting my hair done tomorrow so please help me make this decision!!!

Thanks ya'll!!!!

Ok, no matter what ya'll say I'm not going anything but blonde. I really DONT care if you think I'll look better as a redhead or brunette. You havn't actually seen me. haha. I'm sick of brown and reds, I've had those for two years and they make my skin look reddish pinkish.

Favorite Answer

The blonder the better...It will match your vacant eyes.

Go with the first one...I like Ashley Olsen's hair better than Aly'z...it looks more natural...good luck!

Both would look nice. Lighter complexions can pull off a wide variety of colors. Just don't go too light and into the platinum blonde range. It never looks natural.

i like ashley olsen's hair color better.... i had the same color hair and fair skin with green eyes and i got lighter blonde and it gave me a better complexion and it made me look not so pale

idk those are just my thoughts... i hope whatever ya get works out for ya :)

hmm..both of the pictures are not full on blonds. what i would suggest is to ask your stylist to do a heavy weave on all of your hair except the top(Mohawk) ask for fine slices of the blond and your natural, this will make the appearance of blond, but not the bleached out of a box. when it starts to grow out, you wont have a heavy line of demarcation(roots) cause you will still have a little of your natural color to blend with.

Both of the pictures you submitted showed girls with blonde hair and light carmel highlights. (Just so you know it won't look the same if you go all one shade.)

I preferred Aly's.

I would go with Aly's. I think its cuter then Ashley's.

I think pic no 1 would suit you best.Good luck

PLEASE PLEAE PLEASE, LISTEN TO ME! do not dye your hair, u will regret it, i dyed mine blonede, and im siten over here tryen to let it grow out, and now i have to go get lowlights to even the color out, and my hair is ded, and falln out! I WANT MY NATURAL COLOR BACK SO BAD , bronw.. plz dnt dye it blonde, and if u do get like 6 streaks, dnt dye ur whole head, u wil regret it so bad, rmeber this. b ye DNT DOIT

Source(s): PEROSNAL MISTAKE!

I suggest going with blak or reddish and not with blond. It is booooring.