I'm so stressed out all the time...?

I have so much on my plate right now. I work full time, go to school full time, and have kids, a husband, and a house to take care of. My family DOES help out alot but, I can't seem to relax and ENJOY life or my time with them. I hate being on edge all the time and I know it's affecting them as well. I feel like I can't even catch my breath. Help?

Favorite Answer

Check out reducing stress dot net.

They have great content and product links to the best stress products available. There is a link to get a free personal suplement profile based on your age, weight, stress, etc.

( http://www.reducingstress.net/ )

what you need to is step back and relax a bit. Spend the time you need with your family. And make sure you take time for yourself. If this means that you take a few days off of work so be it. remember that your health is more important than any amount of money . If you continue to wear yourself down then you will not beable to take care of your family

Find out what's important to you and rearrange your priorities. Maybe go to school part-time instead of full-time. Were you always stressed out when you piled all these responsibilities on yourself? If so, maybe you're trying to do too much all at once.

Try Ativan.