A beautiful Woman walks into a Gynecologist office...?

A beautiful, voluptuous woman goes to a gynecologist. The doctor takes one look at this woman and all his professionalism goes out the window.

Right away he tells her to undress. After she has disrobed he begins to stroke her thigh. As he does this he says to the woman, "Do you know what I'm doing?"

"Yes," she says, "you're checking for any abrasions or dermatological abnormalities."

"That is correct," says the doctor. He then begins to fondle her breasts.

"Do you know what I'm doing now?" he asks.

"Yes," says the woman, "you're checking for any lumps or breast cancer."

"That's right," replies the doctor. He then beginsto have sexual intercourse with the woman. He says to her, "Do you know what I'm doing now?"

"Yes," she says, "you're getting herpes."

Favorite Answer

Hahahhahah!!! That's the best i've heard today! Thanks, i almost fell off my chair! That's a 10.

"Have a seat, I'll be right with you." Then, when I'm done answering a few questions on P&S, I'd say: "Ok...whatcha need? You walked right into my office without knocking. How'd you get past security anyways? How did you get the code to get in here? And why the hell are, as a man, naked in another man's office?"

Thats quite funny. Yahoo! will prob remove it for "community" guidelines violations though. Asssholes. Looks like they'll be removin this too....

Did you know one out of 3 people in this world have herpes!

That's a good one. Thank you for the laugh

My answer to this is if it looks that good you better check it out before jumping on it

Good one

a good one,tho most sick doctors try to get away with a fondle or two

ha aha funny

LOL....that is so freaking funny.