what does a mean when a person who is sick but throw up blood?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it means something is really wrong and needs to go to the ER they could be bleeding enternally. GO TO THE ER NOW.

• 1 decade ago

A little blood in the vomited phlegm means a blood vessel in your throat probably burst. A lot of blood means you need to get to the E.R. five minutes ago.

• 1 decade ago

Could be a bleeding ulcer, ruptured esophageal varicies, mallory-weis tear. Bottom-line get some medical attention if you are throwing up blood

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

you need to see a doctor you could have a bleeding ucler..are you or were you once a heavy drinker.. that is usally what happens although you can develop them with out being a drinker. a friend of mine had that promblem and he ignored it and almost died...they had to give him 7 pints of blood before they could get in under control

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Could have bleeding ulcers, but needs to get to a doctor ASAP!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

i kinda agree with emily but its a dream it dont mean anything besides the fact that it was a weird coincidence that she was in the dream and u had a nose bleed then vomited blood

• 1 decade ago

It means that person should see a doctor.

• Coche
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

My guess would have to be tuberculosis. In that case, that person needs to see a doctor immediately!

• 1 decade ago

Easy, ulcers

Source(s): I have ulcers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to the doctor. That's the best advice. take care of yourself. I know healthcare is expensive but your life is priceless.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.