Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Where can i find The Labyrinth?

Love that movie, but i cant find it anywhere online... anyone know where i can get it so i can see it again. Im sure its prolly cornier now than when i was little... but i still wanna see it.

I've already looked on Limewire... didnt find it, none that worked anyway.

Favorite Answer

Try eBay or Amazon.com, hollywood video, blockbuster....

I have seen it on Ebay, it seems like you can get everything on Ebay. I have also seen it in pawn shops and game shops where they sell movies too, like Gameworld, or EB Games. Me and my husband both love the movie and did while we were kids too:) We are in our 20s now, and it is still the same, I doubt that it will be cornier for you. But we looked for it everywhere too, and lucked out and found it... guess where? Wal-mart, brand new, for $11.88!!!! Try looking around.

• Jeremy

If you love it that much go out and buy the DVD, or spend the 10-15 bucks to order it online. Better yet get it on blue-ray disc

You could always ask the goblins to bring you a copy. :)

If that doesn't work, you're probably gonna have to buy it on Amazon like I did. Check the Amazon marketplace, you can probably get a brand new copy for less than the retail price.

How much do we love David Bowie? He was my very first crush when I was a wee one...anyway, I found my copy at Wal*Mart of all places, and it was only like $10! (I also found the Dark Crystal and Legend there...go figure...)

• Souris

I have had my copy so long, I can't remember where it came from, but I know that I have seen in on eBay, Amazon, and Netflix. You could also check the Yahoo Auctions.

• J-Dawn

"You remind me of the babe (what babe?)" LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! I had the biggest crush on David Bowie because of that movie. I don't know where you could download it, but I got my copy of the dvd from Amazon.com for really cheap. It's a good investment. PS I can send you most of the soundtrack if you want. "You have no power over me! (over me....over me)"

• angie

I bought mine from the Columbia House DVD club.

I absolutely love that movie!!!!

Ive seen it at Wal-Mart for less than 10 bucks.

I love that movie and I have it. I got it at Walmart. Look there.

I have rented it from Blockbuster, So it is available. Don't download it, though, that is illegal. Try netflix, or blockbuster online. Am sure you can get it from one of those.