6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just as bad as pro-obesity people

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, I have heard about that. It's unbelievable that there are groups out the who support this. Here is some good info on it:

http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/conditions/a/eating...

• 1 decade ago

It doesn't bother me at all. People have starved themselves since the dawn of time for many reasons, spiritual, religious, etc etc. It can be a form of purification and help you to realize your higher self. Society & culture is so mad that it's no surprise there are millions with eating disorders.

• 1 decade ago

well i think that dieting doesnt work so believe me if you do that and work out you drop pounds fast im doing it right now so no anorexia isnt bad the only bad thing is when your stomache growls

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think its there choice if they want to do it then let them. its a disease they need to get help with. they want people not to know but eventually they find out and they know that all along they wanted people to know. help them. if you suspect someone then talk to them!

• 1 decade ago

wtf!!!!!........who is pro-anorexia.........anybody that is in favor of this is a moron........yeah, lets starve ourselves! good idea!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.