Are people born with highlighted hair?

It's a project for school and I can't find anything in any website that would answer my question. If you know of a website that might be able to help me than I would appreciate your feedback. If you are sure about your answer plz enter it. Thanks a Million

Favorite Answer

yes people are born with different shades of hair that makes it appear highlighted very few though mostly the young children...i want think thats because there still developing Mellon i am a hair designer

• H.L.A.

Yes they are. We're certainly not born with helmet hair (all one solid color). Here's a pic of my two older brothers and I when we were little. Look at our hair. It's not colored or highlighted at all, and we do have highlights. Granted it's not an upclose shot but you can tell that there is more than just one color on our heads, which results in highlights.

It's not from sun exposure like someone mentioned. I rarely go outside and my natural hair is growing out from my colored hair and yes there are higlights, mostly golden/red.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/7288/us3tj7.jpg

Yes, of course. Some people have streaks of a lighter color, or have brown hair that ignites red in sunlight. A lot of black hair has lighter highlights of brown or red as well. Hair is never just all one color with no depth to it. If you see that, they dyed it for certain.

I have several friends with natural highlights in their hair. It is completely natural although it looks like a salon did it... It is the prettiest thing I have ever seen....

My hair is brown. During the summer when I'm outside alot, my hair has reddish highlights.

I dont think so "natural" highlights are from the sun

you are not born with it, the sun does it to your hair. Thats why when you dye your hair and it grows back its all dark. Cause it has had no sun exposure

Only hairrdresser's kids