What do rings on various fingers mean?

Favorite Answer

I only know about wedding rings. In the US and I think Canada, wedding rings are worn on the third finger of the left hand because tradition holds that it's a direct line to the heart. This is also why most women will wear their wedding band under their engagement ring. Most Europeans wear their wedding rings on the third finger of the right hand. This tradition has its roots in Roman custom. The Latin word for left is "sinistra." The word "sinister" is a derivative of that word, so the left is thought to be realted to the devil and evil (no political comments here, please!).

It's commonly a sign of insecurity, but if you mean about certain fingers, the left hand ring finger means someone is married. Anything else in particular is meaningless.

means i have a beautiful hand and deserving fingers.. so by wearing rings, i just give the rings more beauty and make an opulence

That they like rings

It means that the person likes jewelry! To the best of my knowledge, that's about it.

Aurelle is right.

middle = fcck you