Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If You Could Relive Any Day in Your Life, Which Day Would You Choose and Why?

• Donna
    Favorite Answer

The day before my first marriage. I would have ran in the other direction.

There was a day a couple of years ago, shortly after we got married. It was snowing out, but it wasn't cold. I left work early because the roads were getting bad and when I got home my husband and I went 4wheeling in the woods. It was so peaceful and quite with the snow falling. The air was cool, but with my arms wrapped around my husbands waist all I felt was warmth. I don't know why this thought came to mind, but I just remember it being so relaxing and comforting - just the two of us newlyweds sharing in something that is now just a very fond memory.

The day l graduated college.

The day I lost my virginity cuz i regret ever giving it to that person....

When that drunk driver hit me and totalled my car. I would like to see him thrown from his jeep again and watch as he was crushed beneath it.

the day before my granny went into a coma........i would tell her everything i didnt get to.........