what would you do....?

Okay, i had dated this guy for like a week, and honestly i liked the thought of being single. and to a point i still do, but i am really falling for this guy in one of my classes....He always flirting with me and talking to me, and making me smile... But i dont know if i should go for it, or if he only views me as a sister.

Favorite Answer

Go for it! everyone has got to take a risk every once in a while

The best thing to do is to ask him first how he feels about you and what direction he wants his love life to go - relationship or friendship. As for you, I suggest that you start off slow - to protect your feelings as well as his. The last thing you need to do is to enter a relationship unprepared. If he does like you, and you don't know whether you want to be in a serious relationship or not you can risk hurting yourself and him in the process. Gradually work your way up from friends, to periodically dating etc. and when you are ready make the commitment.

go for it casually...invite him to something so you guys can hang out outside of classes n what not....if u like being single though...consider the pros and cons of being with someone and if u seem to be happier being single right now...keep it casual and as friends...but i mean, kind of just let things happen...dont dwell too much....but while u feelin him do a lil casual somethin...spend some real time with him n what not.....

• ×

go 4 it

go for it -- guys don't flirt with someone they see as just a friend-sister.

Ask him if he would be interested in a person like you, Tell him that you have a penis and it is hard righht now, tell him that he makes you think of body odar, and you think he is very sexy!!!

• hun! who is it??? u havent told me YET... lol. but i think you should go for it! there is nothing wrong with asking! muah! <3 ya

• go 4 it girl!!

keep it simple. staying single is fun.

• GO FOR IT!!!!!! good luck.