I want to get a tatoo of the scorpio and aries sign combined, where do i find this?

Favorite Answer

Enter custom tatoo design in your search engine. I did this when I was searching for what I wanted and hundreds of sites came up. One in particular is in England and they will combine different things (provided by you) into one design. The cost is minimal, like $10, and very worth it for a custom look.

May I ask why?

Because I know it's not possible for your birthdate to fall under *both* of these signs...

And if the other sign is to represent your significant other, whether it be a boyfriend, finace, husband, whatever...

Those types of tattoos are generally *not* the best idea.

I'm not judging you, or anyone else for that matter... but no matter what your relationship is like, you never know for sure what's going to happen in the future.

Relationships aren't always permanent.

Tattoos are.

BUT, if this is what you want, go to a tattoo artist and have him or her draw it for you. That's their job, and for a tattoo like that, they could probably have it drawn up in no time.

I would suggest having the tattoo artist whos gonna do your tat draw up a design for you. Im a gemini which is twins and i wanted to incorporate an angel and devil into the design and I told them that and they came up with a cool design.

Take pics of the signs you like to a tattoo artist, s/he can usually draw up something.

Have the artist draw something custom for you. It'll be the best and easiest way to get what you want.

I don't think you will find this particular pic, but if you have a good tat artist he should be able to dray it for you. Download the pics for each that you like & take them with you.

• i made my own using print artist!

• draw it or get someone to draw it

go to the tattoo place *****.