what should i do?

my parents wont let me do anything and beacause of this i get this horible attitude with them i try to controll it but sometimes i just break lose and i dont know what to do please help and give me your oppinion on what i should do i really need help before i just compleatly lose it and i do something stupid that i will regret in the long run

she never does anything and she just sits around and watches tv she never does anything on her own she has to call me to do everything she never makes anything for herself it is so anoying

• panda
    Favorite Answer

Honey you do have a choice in how you react to any situation.. you cant even know that your parents have your best interest at heart.. you got to give a Lil and to get a Lil. just hold on and ride it out.. it will be over before you know. and you will be all grown up with children of your own and you will soon see.... just choose to react to your situation that want make things worse.

Its completely understandable and i get the same way when i don't get something or am not allowed to do something.

You could always compromise with them and say that if they let you do more things your respect for them would rise and you would always let them know what your doing so they know your safe ( thats why there over protective- theyre worried about you)

Also don't forget to apoligize to them about the way you acted and just explain the situation to them. Im sure they would understand and explain to them that you are a teenager and you would like to have fun during your teenage years.

If you are underage it's your parents job to tell you what to do until you are of grown age and able to make responsible decisions for yourself.your parents were your age once too and they been through it before so listen to them because they know what's good for you and only want what's best for you.

in the long run when you look back on it you will appreciate it because alot of people wish they had some guidance in their life and for someone to tell them what's best.

first of all the attitude comes from fear. Your afraid that their going to control you all your life. It's not true, trust me I've been there. What you do is just tell yourself (NOT YOUR PARENTS) That when you're 18 you'll be in full control of your life

• me

Get a punching bag

i think maybe you should talk to them about what is happening in your life maybe they will understand and give you a break