When (how far along were you) was the 1st time someone other than you felt your baby move???

im 20 weeks & last night the baby was going nuts & i put my boyfriends hand on where it was coming from...he felt the baby moving!!! it made me soo happy that he could finally feel what i have been felling.....sort of!! lol... how far along were you when someone felt the baby move??

Favorite Answer

It's funny how much we want others to feel our bellies... when else is life do you want someone touching your stomach!?!?

My husband felt my firstborn move at 21 weeks.... He laid his head on my stomach and Matt kicked him in the ear... little did we know that was only a fore-gleam of what was to come!!

Enjoy every second... once they are born... you miss them being with you 24/7.

First baby: 20 weeks

2nd baby: 16 weeks

I first felt my infant lady bypass round between 17 and 18 weeks. through week 22 they were enhanced and that i noticed her trend. I also considered my abdomen "leap" because the baby kicked round 21/22 weeks. My books say alot relies upon on how quickly you are able to experience your infant, like your body structure/weight. despite the indisputable fact that it also stated that each and every being pregnant for each women individuals is diverse and what one women individuals experienced yet another received't. Your in straight forward words about 14 weeks alongside, you may want to experience them quicker then you fairly imagine. I truly have heard of human beings feeling their infant as early as 14 and 15 weeks.

i was 19 weeks with my now 4 year old when my hubby felt him move for the first time, i was giving him a hug and i think the baby kicked him lol. Wonderful feeling huh :)

I felt "fluttering" movements like butterflies in my stomach at 15 weeks, called quickening. At 21 weeks my husband could actually feel the baby from outside the womb. :-)

• lola

first born 16 weeks second born 20 weeks

17 weeks

With my firstborn I was about 16-17 wks along.. With my daughter on the other hand it was 14wks..

• BOOTS!

I was like 22 weeks Im a little heavery so it may have taken longer.

with my first, 20 weeks

with my second, 22 weeks