insurance question about insurance with personal items?

i want to put insurance on a couple of things like computer, jewerly

bikes, where can i get this i dont want to go with hassle big companies like allstate,geico,i just need a small insurance on a couple of things

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You need a tenant homeowners policy with probably a computer and jewelry floater attached.

    Your best bet is to contact a local, independent agent, and sit down with them to figure out how much this is going to cost you.

    Source(s): agent, 20+ years
  • 1 decade ago

    You need content coverage. This can be bought through your homeowners or renters insurance carrier. However, most plans carry an average $1,000 deductible, so make sure its worth it.

  • fcas80
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    Add this to your insurance on your home or apartment. Shouldn't be very expensive. Talk to your insurance agent.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.