do men find it more attractive if there partner is wearing make up or just all natural?

my bf gets shocked when i wear makeup . i only wear it when we go somewhere nice. i wont wear it to work or anything. i think i dont have to impress him if he loves me.

11 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Most guys, throughout my life, that I've known claimed to prefer little to no makeup...although I've known plenty of women who wore it HEAVY all the time and they had boyfriends or husbands.

Wear what you like...if you have to put on a whole new face for a guy to dig you, then he's not the guy for you...

• 1 decade ago

My guy prefers me natural, and even complains when I wear lipgloss. But if we're going out, I'll put on some make-up so he knows I made an effort for him.

• 1 decade ago

Personally I prefer the natural look, a little bit is nice but none shows that you like yourself and appreciate your natural beauty.

• 1 decade ago

I'm sorry ma, but I'm not really sure if ya married or just plain bf and gf but you gotta keep each others intrest. Even though he loves you. You still gotta be sexy. Like the same way girls usually like males to act the same way as we did when you first get together. But me personally I like natural

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I prefer the natural look, ubt I like it when my natural girl puts on a little make up.

Shows she gcan go hang out with me at a moments notice, ubt still knows how to be a sexy lady.

• 1 decade ago

depends on the guy I think. My boyfriend hates makeup. he's just a guy that prefers a natural look.

• E A C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Men find their partners attractive if their partners look nice to them, with or without make up.

Ask your boyfriend on how he wants you to look like

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just a little to accentuate her natural beauty!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All natural for me. I don't like kissing all those chemical products.

• 1 decade ago

well it depends i guess. i like both. but natural is better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.